Mike commenced his clerking career in 2009 at Shipping and International Arbitration set Stone Chambers and after a successful period with Chambers, Mike was promoted through the ranks to First Junior Clerk. In 2016 Mike joined 33 Bedford Row as Senior Civil & Commercial Clerk and in 2018 Mike joined the 36 Group to clerk the Stone team within Chambers.
In January 2022, Mike joined Quadrant Chambers as Practice Manager. Mike assists with the management and development of the Quadrant Chambers members, including fee negotiation, complex listing arrangements, work allocation and managing client relationships.
- "The clerks are exceptional. They understand the wider market and pressures instructing solicitors operate under. Mike Wright in particular stands out. He is particularly commercial, switched on and practical." (Legal 500, 2024)
- "...Mike Wright [is] very helpful and open to working with clients’ circumstances when agreeing fees." (Legal 500, 2024)
- "The clerks are very responsive and are always able to find solutions when faced with a problem. A very friendly, helpful and proactive bunch. A particular shout out must go to... Mike Wright." (Legal 500, 2024)
- "Absolutely top notch, approachable, and efficient. Special praise must be reserved for Mike Wright." (Legal 500, 2023)
- "Mike Wright is very pro-active and responsive – he doesn’t require chasing and he will stay on top of things." (Legal 500 UK, 2022)
- "Mike Wright has been very responsive and helpful." (Legal 500 UK, 2022)
- "Mike Wright - excellent and very user friendly." (Legal 500 UK, 2022)