We are thrilled to have been recognised in the Legal 500 2023 edition. We have received 139 recommendations across 14 practice areas. Quadrant is ranked as a 'Top Tier Set' in aviation and in shipping, where we are the sole top tier set. We are proud to have had 15 new entries into the rankings and have 16 moves up the rankings.
There are new entries for:
- Aviation - Paul Henton
- Commercial Litigation - Yash Kulkarni KC, Emily Saunderson and Stewart Chirnside
- Commodities - Jamie Hamblen
- Energy - Nigel Cooper KC and Chris Smith KC
- Fraud: Civil - Stewart Chirnside
- Insurance - Joe England and Will Mitchell
- International Arbitration - Gaurav Sharma and Koye Akoni
- Shipping - Tom Macey-Dare KC, Andrew Carruth and Will Mitchell
The following move up the rankings:
- Banking - Nicola Allsop, Emily Saunderson and Joe Sullivan
- Commercial Litigation: Rob Temmink KC
- Commodities: Peter Stevenson
- Insurance: Luke Parsons KC
- International Arbitration Yash Kulkarni KC and Gemma Morgan
- Travel sees Matthew Reeve move up.
- Shipping: Rob Thomas KC, Stewart Buckingham KC, Ruth Hosking, Paul Henton, Ben Coffer, Peter Stevenson and Max Davidson all move up. Ruth Hosking and Ben Coffer join Nevil Phillips and Caroline Pounds in tier one.
We are a recommended set for:
- Aviation - 'One of the strongest sets for aviation, and certainly the one with the most rounded aviation practice and experience – they can cover it all.’
- Banking - ‘Well regarded set of leading experts in their fields. Excellent training programmes, courses and technical content and know how – demonstrating that the set comprises a number of thought leaders.’
- Commercial Litigation - ‘Forward-thinking, commercially astute, and user friendly. They have embraced technology leaving others far behind. The quad cast series is accessible, personable, and entertaining. A first-class set.’
- Commodities - ‘Quadrant is a go-to set for international trade and commodities work.’
- Energy - ‘Quadrant chambers has an impressive energy practice, with real expertise at all levels.’
- Insurance - ‘Our go-to set for high-value or complex insurance disputes work. The strength in depth is fantastic. The silks are all highly competent; and, additionally, most of the members of chambers have first-class market knowledge across the sectors that our firm works in. What sets Quadrant apart is its practical and commercial focus.'
- International Arbitration - ‘Quadrant Chambers offer the first-rate expertise in international arbitration and in particular for shipping and commodities disputes.‘
- Shipping - Quadrant have a good pedigree of juniors and are the premier chambers for shipping matters.’
- Travel - ‘A solid core have a good understanding of this area, both practical and legal.’