Why we offer mini-pupillages
We feel that mini-pupillages are the best way of allowing prospective pupils to learn more about Quadrant Chambers and life at the Commercial Bar. Mini pupils will experience the life of a busy practitioner and spend time reading papers, carrying out legal research and discussing cases with barristers. Additionally, time may be spent attending court and arbitrations and sitting in on client conferences. Mini-pupillages are not compulsory for those wishing to apply to Quadrant for pupillage, but are strongly encouraged.
What we expect from mini-pupils
We seek applications from those who are realistically interested in pursuing a career at the Commercial Bar, whether lawyers or non-lawyers. Mini-pupillage applicants should be at least in the second year of their degree with an expected class of an upper second or above.
When we offer mini-pupillages
We offer 2 day mini-pupillages to take place during the following weeks. Please note the applicable deadline for your application.
- Weeks commencing 2 and 9 December 2019 (Deadline for applications is 31 October 2019)
- Weeks commencing 9 and 16 March 2020 (Deadline for applications 31 January 2020).
- Weeks commencing 6 and 13 July 2020 (Deadline for applications 30th April 2020).
- Weeks commencing 7 and 14 September 2020 (Deadline for applications 30 June 2020).
- Weeks commencing 7 and 14 December 2020 (Deadline for applications is 31 October 2020).
How to Apply
You must apply for mini-pupillage using our online application form which can be found using the link on the left.
If you have any queries about mini-pupillages please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chambers on 0207 583 4444.